Honored Contributor

Polish pottery is back!

Esteemed Contributor

But is it Polish Stoneware?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

But is it Polish Stoneware?

THe difference is...?

Honored Contributor

Been watching, some pretty pieces. I have maybe half a dozen pieces, but stopped there. Just too expensive for me to build the kind of collection I'd like.

I rarely use the piece I have but watching this show makes me want to get them back out again!

Honored Contributor

Lots of things selling out. I never understood why the stopped carrying the original line they had here. Was very popular and sold out most shows.

Glad to see something different than an air fryer or more kitchen gadgets.

Honored Contributor

I liked the honey & cream set but not $100 worth.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces that I use all the time and have had them for about 10 or more years. They look as good as the day they arrived. I would love more but the price tags hold me back.

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth must have the patience of a Saint to be able to cope with the vendor on this item.  She constantly interrupted, changed the train of thought, was loud and impossible for me to listen to.  Loved the product - changed the channel. Can't someone speak to her before her next presentation?   I know she's from another country where things may be different, but she's in the U.S. now.

Honored Contributor

@151949 I just saw a couple videos.  Beautiful stuff.  I would love the 9x13 baker....I am eyeing the spoon rests.  I have a few small pieces that I use occasionally....they look beautiful in my china cabinet!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I used to watch lots of the Polish stoneware shows, but never bought because there was just too much blue in the patterns for me.

I'll still take a look, but I already know that I'll be a watcher again but not a buyer.  I don't think the prices as they used to be were terrible, but it's been years since I bought new serving pieces -  no reason for me to change at this time no matter how pretty -  and if they're like what used to be, they'll be lovely!