Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Jill and David today

Loved it.

Jill has been my favorite host since just about the beginning.  I especially miss her silver shows on Sunday mornings. 

I also left a job I loved.  Whether she is leaving because of things around her, or she is ready for something new, I wish her all the best and much success for her next chapter.  Even if it's just sitting in the stands watching her son play ball.

I definitely agree - when one door closes, another opens.

Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lovely chat to watch....remember when Jill came to QVC, have watched and loved her interaction and YHJ shows ever since they first appeared.  Her demeanor and involvement in design and presentation with her audience was the draw to her.  I learned from her, had fun watching and will miss her since she brought much joy and class to QVC.  I as well as many others will miss the sweet and lovely Jill Bauer. And I wish her the best of everything....

Respected Contributor

I'm sad to see Jill leave.  For some reason I still can't believe it.  

Honored Contributor

I will really miss her as a host, especially her You're (or Your) Home with Jill shows. I loved her enthusiasm about the items she presented. One Christmas season a few years ago she did a show with a woodland theme. I think I bought most of the things she showed that night, and I still use them! 

I've posted before that one of my family's favorite dishes is one she made with Meredith. 

I wish she weren't going. Smiley Sad But I also wish her the best happiness in her life ever! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and enjoyed it and also got teary eyed at times.  

Will miss Jill, but am giong to follow her on her new FB page.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes and I have to say I got a 😢.  I have watched her for over 20 years & have enjoyed hearing many of her family stories -- I'm happy for her!  

And David & Jill's friendship is certainly "heartwarming"...

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks for sharing that Facebook segment of Jill and David. Those two are so sweet away from work. Really close friends for 25 years! (I don't watch enough programming to know which hosts interact with each other outside of business.) Such a touching friendship and many shared memories.

Jill is ready to pass the baton on; she is relaxed and confident in her decision. I'm so pleased for her and her family. The two-hour show on June 12th will be another walk down memory lane, rather than the glitz or glamour of other farewells. What a class act with tasteful, yet simple style . . . just like Jill. She's doing it her way! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I watched it, most of it, last night.  I fast forwarded a little to the end and have to admit that I got choked up right at the end.

I hate change.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

It was nice.  Search "Jill Bauer facebook" on the web and the video pops right up on top, using Google.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Watched this and it was very heartwarming! Two very good friends, it seems. Very sincere and touching. All the best to Jill and David!