Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Jill and David today

@dooBdoo   Thank you for posting the links.  It was very nice to watch, she will be so missed.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio   Jill said, "when God closes a door, another one opens," or similar, which makes me wonder if the decision was truly hers, interesting choice of words in this situation, but she seems to have accepted that she is moving on, made me teary eyed at certain points.  A great friend she has in David.

Esteemed Contributor

It was a lovely conversation between two genuine friends. Not just coworker friends. It was wonderful to go down memory row with them. I admit I had some tears. Was a classy lady. Good luck Jill. ❤️

Honored Contributor

No, I did not see JIll and David.  Heck, I am still waiting to see Antonella with her blonde hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

OMG I didn't know Jill was leaving. Why ? I will truly miss her and I wish her all the best.

I just saw Jill is leaving anyone know why, she has always been one of my favorites.. 

Very real and honest/

Honored Contributor

@kitkat4-43 wrote:

I just saw Jill is leaving anyone know why, she has always been one of my favorites.. 

Very real and honest/

@kitkat4-43 

@hovis 

Jill has said she is leaving for her family. Her daughter started college and her son is getting older, and she wants time at home with them, before they are grown and gone. She mentioned she is tired of missing so much of Trevor's baseball games (I get the idea he plays on some pretty successful teams, and is really good), time to be at the beach, and have a summer off for the first time since high school. 

She was recently 50, and has spend half her life at QVC, as she started when she was 25. She noted the crazy schedules they have to keep.

She also said she has become very interested in design of home decor type things, and doesn't know where this new journey is headed, but she wants to keep her hand in that kind of thing, as well as cooking. 

Just my opinion, but I feel she thrives in the lime light, and my guess is that she will be public again at some time, doing design or sales in some aspect, maybe even bring a line to QVC.