Frequent Contributor

Re: Did Lisa Have Her Nutcrackers On Her Show Last Night?

Does anyone know what the height might be on the "nutcrackers"? What are they made of? I am loving the gold and cream, but would also like to see the traditional ones too!

Thanks for any information you might know.

Perhaps someone who does Facebook could ask Lisa if she could inform us of height and material used to make them.

Respected Contributor

I had a thread, very nice and calm I might add about Lisa being so hyper last night and it got poofed. Anyone know why? Did someone come in and turn it ugly?

Very strange because there was absolutely no bashing at all just fun comments.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 lovestoteach said:

pic from google:

Wow these look great!

Valued Contributor

I think Lisa posted on FB that the Nutcrackers would be in either the 11/7 or 11/21 show.

I used some restraint during last night's show, but that was because I had already ordered some things before the show{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 lucymo said:
On 10/25/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/25/2014 lucymo said:
On 10/25/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/25/2014 nmarie said:

Godfreak showed 2 different colors to choose from. By the way, who is Godfreak and how does she have these pics to post?

Where? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

The pictures were on here earlier, guess they've been poofed. One set was ivory and gold and the other set was traditional Christmas colors.

Hi Lucymo...TY! Oh well, I missed seeing the 'traditional' option. I'm sure I'll see them soon enough.

BTW, I was pretty good last night watching LR's show...only ordered the chocolate glitter trees. I kept waffling about them all week and just decided to get them Smile

Good girl, SL. I actually ordered the chocolate trees but cancelled and got the gold and white. Still, I think I want the chocolate, don't know if I'll cave and order it or just go get me a chocolate candy bar and curb my chocolate habit. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am truly "not right". {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I just went to see if chocolate is available, and it isn't so I'll catch it when it gets to "as is". Smile

I sat on my hand till the chocolate trees were gone. I so wanted them, but was trying to behave! I thought about waiting and seeing about the as is ones as well.

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

I think Lisa posted on FB that the Nutcrackers would be in either the 11/7 or 11/21 show.

I used some restraint during last night's show, but that was because I had already ordered some things before the show{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

To the best of my knowledge, those are the last two shows for this season. I sure hope nothing goes wrong and they don't make it to inventory, as I think the cream ones are just to die for. I'm considering ordering at least two sets, because if they arrive broken, I'm sure they will be sold out and we won't be able to get them replaced. If they both arrive ok, I'll just gift a set to my mom!

Valued Contributor

On 10/25/2014 mominohio said:
On 10/25/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

To the best of my knowledge, those are the last two shows for this season. I sure hope nothing goes wrong and they don't make it to inventory, as I think the cream ones are just to die for. I'm considering ordering at least two sets, because if they arrive broken, I'm sure they will be sold out and we won't be able to get them replaced. If they both arrive ok, I'll just gift a set to my mom!

That's a great idea, imo! I doubt there will be a large number of them as with many of the holiday items. They are really a nice set. Just beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much Ladies! I am so glad I didn't miss the presentation of these I think the gold and white ones are stunning!