Esteemed Contributor

My first thought was that it looked like a convent, and then I saw the cross.  Depending on the Order, I might expect such austerity.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting, @aubnwa01 !    Agreed, it isn't to my liking either.  I've noticed over the years in other rooms of hers that she tends to like very sort of "academic",  'by the book' interiors, sometimes with a few very quirky personal touches, sometimes not.   They tend to be chilly!   Interesting glimpse into her taste.

Honored Contributor

And thanks for posting Linda Ronstadt's house---  so much more liveable and appealing!   I love Tucson.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diane Keaton's House

[ Edited ]

The only thing I like about this house (Diane Keaton's)  is the swimming pool.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a home like this on one of the Dessert/Vegas flipping shows once or maybe it was a House Hunters International Renovation?

It's a very specific style and I think the way it's furnished is in keeping with the age of the home and the style.

But it has modern conveniences like the media room ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This looks like a house in Mexico to me.

I think it could be brought to life with plants and different furniture. The house definitely needs something for sure...maybe just a personal touch with someone actually living in it.

Honored Contributor

LOL!  I also thought it looked like a motel...all of those doors evenly spaced our across a flat single story front.

Honored Contributor

DK house 👎🏻

LR house 👍

Respected Contributor

I could work with this.  I think all the pale/white walls make it look very uninviting.  These old type homes look good with warm colour washwalls - adobe style -  colour would make this home look very different.

I liked it a lot and love Tucson and know this area, very interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I love it!  Obviously it needs some personalization, but it has great potential!