Respected Contributor

I like it, but the sink doesn't compliment the look at all....seems way out of place. 

I could never have open-style cabinets & actually use the dishes....dust, cat hair, Golden Retriever hair, misc. bugs....you know the drill.

The windows are really nice, & overall the kitchen is inviting. 

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not my style, but I like it.  The Windows make the look.

Honored Contributor

No, I think I'd have to start cleaning, dusting, decluttering and painting!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I have tile countertops and backsplash which I would have never chosen; however it was my deceased mom’s choice.

Don’t care for the color of the sink and undecided about the windows.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Thank you for posting this.  I like this kitchen very much, with not one complaint.  My guess is this is in a European home.

Valued Contributor

The only thing I like in that kitchen are those beautiful windows.

Respected Contributor

lolakimono - You are killing me!  The photos you post are spectacular!  love this kitchen as I am partial to yellow and green and I am a fanatic for anything with stained glass.  Wish my kitchen looked like this, as well as that bathroom you posted with the stained glass.  Sigh!!!

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous, creative, unique.  

Wouldn't mind meeting this interior designer. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

lolakimono - You are killing me!  The photos you post are spectacular!  love this kitchen as I am partial to yellow and green and I am a fanatic for anything with stained glass.  Wish my kitchen looked like this, as well as that bathroom you posted with the stained glass.  Sigh!!!

@lovesallanimals 

Ruh Roh,

Could we make a deal?!  We must share, and play nice, you take the kitchen, I get the bath.🛁 tee hee

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Looks to me like it needs an update. Or a color coordinator. Or something.

-Texas Hill Country-