Honored Contributor

Love the windows.

Honored Contributor

The windows are absolutely gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Love the windows but really don't like that scalloped woodwork at all.  Also, I'm not a huge copper fan so that sink is a distraction for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!  The see-through stained glass window over the sink is lovely.  While I would not personally choose a copper sink for myself and prefer more color in a kitchen, the elements go so well together.  

Honored Contributor

Love it. Gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

The windows are beautiful but that awful scalloping trim has to go!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Love the window. Do not like tile on a counter top. I like the tile on the walls. I would never be able to reach the dusty dishes above the sink. The ginger breading around the bottom of the cabinets not my style. That sink no no no on that color. A copper hammered sink would be nice here. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, it's lovely to look at, but don't know how practical.  Those dishses on the top shelf would get dusty and I never did like a tile countertop.  I think the grout would harbor germs.  That window is beautiful!!

Honored Contributor

I don't like open shelving in a kitchen or tile counter tops so this kitchen is not for me.  I guess you need a ladder to reach the dishes on the upper shelf and that doesn't seem like good planning to me.  I like the window but wonder how much light it would bring.  It appears that the bushes or trees need a big trimming. 

We have tile floor in a bathroom and it is hard to keep the grout clean no matter how hard you try.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

Nope, TOO MUCH detail!