Respected Contributor

Re: Design Trends- Covet House

@lolakimono  you probably already know my answer. The one I like the most is Mid-Century. I like the sleek lines and the nostalgia. I think it also has an "uplifting" tone to it from our "space/atomic age" lol. I like Geometric somewhat, as long as it doesn't get too harsh. Art Deco has movement with its lines without being fussy and a small dose is okay. I couldn't do the Bio one, but I can't say that I'd never have any fringe. I like gray as my base color, ivory trim, and cool colors (blues & greens) for accents. I like throwing in a unique or maybe even an early 20th century piece, but Zero clutter for me and no heavy dark rooms. Interesting post. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

If these are the trends, then I'm out of luck! LOL! I'm sure this took awhile to pull all these photos together, but none of them appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

None.

I'm traditional style all the way...mid to late 1700's American.    

Honored Contributor

Biophilia..I like greens, blues, and beige tones, plants, shells etc.

Honored Contributor

I rarely do trends in decor and, as pictured, none of these do much for me. In general, I enjoy a few elements from the industrial or Steampunk styles of decor, but wouldn't fully adopt those or any of these. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sorry but NONE of the design styles fit me.....

I'm more of a French Cottage Style (think Valerie Parr Hill) or Traditional Style.....this even has a cat Cat Very Happy

919b5ec3e8da6c5d46ea68ae043bca54.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

None.   There are things I like in most of them but don't like any of the 'whole' rooms.

Honored Contributor

None of these speak to me at all.

Respected Contributor

None of these would work for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

First of all thank you @lolakimono  for all the hard work you do to enlighten and entertain and educate us. 

As for the rooms I am a little of all of it.