Dennis Basso Lanterns, Three sizes.

H205790  20"

H205791 18"

H205792 16"

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty!

Respected Contributor

Tempting, but pricey.  Thanks for posting.  I wish they had a picture up of the 20".

Super Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Lanterns

[ Edited ]

I am getting my red lantern today with the reindeer design. Can't wait!

http://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-14-Metal-Holiday-Lantern-with-Flameless-Candle-w-Red.product.H205920...

Valued Contributor

Just MY opinion, but I think there are too many tiny windows on this lantern for much candle light to shine through. Too busy. Would look better if it had one large arch design on each side. 

Honored Contributor

@glorybe

Oh! PLEASE report back on the quality of your lantern when it arrives. I have been looking at that one for awhile now. I think his lanterns are a little pricey, and am wondering if they are worth the price. 

@glorybe wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-14-Metal-Holiday-Lantern-with-Flameless-Candle-w-Red.product.H205920...

Honored Contributor

I just saw these lanterns in new arrivals this morning and I do like them but am wondering how the 20" looks and if it has another row of  'windows'.  I think when lit it will look like a house/church with all the windows.  I have two of DB's lanterns, a 17" and a 21" in white with the candle included.  I like the lanterns, the candles not so much but have yet to remove and replace them with Luminaras.  I don't need anymore lanterns for sure so probably will pass on them, but never say never.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Tempting, but pricey.  Thanks for posting.  I wish they had a picture up of the 20".

@Marsha2003,  Hi, I wish they would show a pic of the 20" too, Marsha.  I wonder if they just added another row of 'windows' to it or a solid  surface.  They are pricey, maybe some will make it to 'as is' and we'll be there at the right time.  :-)

Super Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Lanterns

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@glorybe

Oh! PLEASE report back on the quality of your lantern when it arrives. I have been looking at that one for awhile now. I think his lanterns are a little pricey, and am wondering if they are worth the price. 

@glorybe wrote:image.jpg

http://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-14-Metal-Holiday-Lantern-'with-Flameless-Candle-w-Red.product.H20592...

Just received it and will try to take a pic for you. I love it!

Sorry it is dim, first time posting a pic on here.

The red color is more of a garnet red in my opinion which I think goes well with Xmas decor/country style, etc. I am just now playing around with the set up, so just ignore the rest of pic, lol 

Honored Contributor

@glorybe wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@glorybe

@glorybe wrote:image.jpg

http://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-14-Metal-Holiday-Lantern-'with-Flameless-Candle-w-Red.product.H20592...

Just received it and will try to take a pic for you. I love it!

Sorry it is dim, first time posting a pic on here.

The red color is more of a garnet red in my opinion which I think goes well with Xmas decor/country style, etc. I am just now playing around with the set up, so just ignore the rest of pic, lol 

@glorybe   That works great with the corner mantle.  I like it.