Honored Contributor

Decisions made on kitchen renovation

20190416_143019.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Decisions made on kitchen renovation

I like it !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Nice! I think white appliances would look great with those colors.

Honored Contributor

Not a very good picture, as my camera on my phone isn't the greatest. Colors are more rich and a bit darker than showing on my monitor, but this is where I am for right now.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

How pretty!

Looks lovely, hope it all goes smoothly.

ENJOY!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

I like the combination.  I would make sure all lowers are drawers.  Some deep drawers for pots and pans and casserole dishes, some not so deep for flatware.  No more sitting on the floor to get in the back of cabinets.  We put them in my mil house and they work great.  Would lke them in my house but cabinets relatively new so can't justify the reno.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio 

hmmmmm "we" have good taste😊 that is the color scheme of my kitchen!  I like it can blend with many colors...

Is that flooring the new wood flooring which is waterproof? No grout lines, etc. I'm thinking of having this flooring vs tile in my bathroom (which has been a "work in progress" making my choices🙄)

so excited for you!  Happy Remodeling🎉🎉

PS: Since I had no plans on kitchen upgrade at the time when I bought the house I had bought all new white appliances & of course, couldn't afford to change BUT it all blends well.  

(I thought when they started dying I'd replace with SS but I'm liking the brightness from the white).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio, You made some lovely choices.  You will be thrilled with your new kitchen!

One thing you may want to consider.  We have the usual cabinet doors on the bottom.  We took the suggestion of having pull out drawers installed inside these bottom cabinets.  It may cut down a bit on the amount you can store,  but you can see everything you have and access it easily.  They are wooden with fairly high sides.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio Very pretty! I kept my color scheme neutral when we redid our kitchen six years ago...never regretted it. My "color" comes from dishtowels, potholders, etc.

Honored Contributor

I like your choices. It will be very pretty. I read your other thread about this, but it's been 20 years since we reno-ed our kitchen so I really didn't have any input to give. We did all our own work so it took way too long, lol, we were both working full time jobs. When does the reno start? Have fun
"To each their own, in all things".