Trusted Contributor

Re: DON ASLET SWEEPER is worthless!

Wow, what terrible reviews on this loser product.  I have the Don Aslet door mats, 4 of them, that were sold back in 2003 on Q.  I'm still using them, and they're fabulous and still like new.  This sweeper must have been a foul ball product.  Everyone who bought it should return as defective, never mind the 30 day thing.  About a year ago the same thing happened with a TSV shoe - it was an Earth sandal.  Was a complete failure, and most buyers returned for refund and had their shipping both ways reimbursed.  I guess items slip by quality control once in awhile.  BTW, if you're looking for a really good push style sweeper like the Aslet one, look for the Oreck brand.  I've owned my push style Oreck for about 10 years, and it's great at picking up small debris and pet hair.  It's very sturdy.  It's the one many restaurants use.  Paid about $70, and I bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond I believe, but probably other places have it, like amazon, these days.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler

I have a Don Aslet sweeper that I bought probably 10 years ago directly from their local store. It works great and was $14.99. Even then the QVC price was about $30 plus shipping and handling. I guess I was lucky. Sad that the quality has gone away. 

Honored Contributor

Just fyi it's 30 days from the day you receive it, not from the day you order it.