Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,735
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

Did anyone see the framed artwork above the mantle during some of the presentations last night/today? The frames are plaid and so cute! I saw them last night for the first time during the presentation of the TSV with Lisa. Not sure what the artwork is but I just loved the frames. Here is a shot but from quite a distance to be able to see very well. I wonder where you would be able to find frames like this?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,126
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

The artwork are two of the TSV ornaments.

You could buy matting and cover it with fabric. The fabric in the frame looks like the same fabric that the pillow is made from.

Cute idea.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,406
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

Cute mallemo,

Missed the last night but didn't watch much of the presentation. Like the plaid pillow in the chair too.

Good luck on your hunt. If I run across something like that, I'll give you a shout out.

JPC

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,735
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

On 8/22/2014 brii said:

The artwork are two of the TSV ornaments.

You could buy matting and cover it with fabric. The fabric in the frame looks like the same fabric that the pillow is made from.

Cute idea.

Wow, you are right! I did not even notice that. That is a cute idea for sure. Thank you!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,735
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

On 8/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Cut mallemo,

Missed the last night but didn't watch much of the presentation. Like the plaid pillow in the chair too.

Good luck on your hunt. If I run across something like that, I'll give you a shout out.

JPC

Thanks JPC! I'll bet you could whip something like this up in no time with your quilting skills.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,406
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

On 8/22/2014 mallemo said:
On 8/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Cut mallemo,

Missed the last night but didn't watch much of the presentation. Like the plaid pillow in the chair too.

Good luck on your hunt. If I run across something like that, I'll give you a shout out.

JPC

Thanks JPC! I'll bet you could whip something like this up in no time with your quilting skills.

Would be harder finding the fabric mallemo. I know you could do it too. I do have a red and green plaid frame that I use at Xmas with my DDG's 1st year Xmas picture in it. She had on a red and green plaid dress and was sitting in front of the Xmas tree. So I do pull that out every year.

JPC

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,126
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

On 8/22/2014 mallemo said:
On 8/22/2014 brii said:

The artwork are two of the TSV ornaments.

You could buy matting and cover it with fabric. The fabric in the frame looks like the same fabric that the pillow is made from.

Cute idea.

Wow, you are right! I did not even notice that. That is a cute idea for sure. Thank you!

You're welcome. I think it's very clever.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

Hi, Mallemo, you find some of the neatest pictures for us to see. Thank you. I haven't learned to move pictures from Photo Bucket to here yet.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,889
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

That is cute. I wonder if you could find appropriate-sized ribbon (Michaels) and glue it on inexpensive frames, or it might wrap around to the sides and back if it's too wide.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,451
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle