Honored Contributor

Re: Crystal swags for chandelier

@Kitty Galore not great pics.....but.....

P_20181010_120641.jpg

P_20181010_120406.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ballard Design has had them in the past though I'm not sure if they do now.

ETA:  I just checked and they do have them.  They have small magnets for attaching to a chandelier.  They come in swags & small hanging drops...Very elegant looking!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Yes, I did that in my kitchen over the breakfast table.  Mine is actually black (wrought iron) metal with crystals and I wanted it to have more sparkle so I added a crystal chain.  Not one single person has ever said anything about it but asked where I got the chain and "how cute..."

@Nonametoday  Actually our's s is also in the kitchen over the kitchen table!  The whole chandelier is smoke grey,  matches the larger one we have in the dinning room which can be seen from the kitchen.  May I ask where you purchased your crystal chain?

@Kitty Galore  It has been a while but I think I got it either through Amazon or a gift shop here in town.  Look at Amazon and if you do not find one, try Google.  But I believe I got it through Amazon.  I hope I did so you can find one as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

P_20181010_120641.jpg

@MickD wrote:

P_20181010_120641.jpg

P_20181010_120406.jpg

@MickD  Just Gourgoues!   Very similar to my DR chandelier ,  although yours gas more lights ,  stunning!   our is Just more of a smoke shade but the style is the same !!!!  The one in our kitchen is just smaller but matches.  

Thanks for posting your photos 😺

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Ballard Design has had them in the past though I'm not sure if they do now.

ETA:  I just checked and they do have them.  They have small magnets for attaching to a chandelier.  They come in swags & small hanging drops...Very elegant looking!

@haddon9  Yes I found that site yesterday ,  I'm tempted to give them a try .  Seems easy as well.

Esteemed Contributor

just to update,  I found them at the local lightening store I bought the chandelier from. Never thought to even check there,  glad I did.    Bought smoke and clear crystal they look beautiful!   Thanks fir all your replies 😺