Honored Contributor

Re: Crisp Look for the Media Room...

It's nice, but I would have included deep vibrant colors for more contrast.

Respected Contributor

I like it but when I think media room, I think of my husband.  Watching his sports, movies, etc. and this beautiful room cannot hold up to him  

Honored Contributor

It's nice enough looking, but there's too many neutrals for me. I would need to add some color other than the flowers on the end table. I usually like built-ins, but I don't like this one. I definitely don't like the "x" on the bottom part of the cabinets. I don't care for the print or location of the chairs. The white sofas are pretty but not practical. Not loving the ceiling light, rug, or ottomans either. I will keep the ceiling and windows with shades and redo the rest. 

Honored Contributor

I say the owner is daring going with white sofas and must not have children.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Its nicely styled and coordinated, love the bones and architecture of the room, but just too blah and too much neutral....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

This room has so much beauty except for the lackluster decor.  Needs a pick me up in the color department!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Pretty 😍 

Respected Contributor

That is my idea of "gorgeous"!!!