Honored Contributor

Re: Crisp Look for the Media Room...

I like it, but it is in desperate need of some color, maybe in the blinds or in the rug, or maybe a toatlly different color couch, but while it is pretty, it is too bland the way it is to me..... 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

That white couch is just asking for trouble. 😆

@QVCkitty1    Especially in a room planned for lounging, watching TV and probably snacking. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kind of cool.  I'm guessing the two chairs spin for those who enjoy that "front row at the movies" neck cramp.

Honored Contributor

It is a very well done room...I would have to change the sofa color to a gray.

I have little fingers and toes that are here most of the summer so white would not be in my best interest....it looks so pretty but family make me think practically.

Honored Contributor

I for the most part don't like rooms without some color but I do like this one, neat and appealing.  I love the ceiling, window treatments and wall piece with shelves.  However, I still think some color would perk it up a bit.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1    Especially in a room planned for lounging, watching TV and probably snacking. 

@Kachina624 , I'm paraphrasing, but  Phoebe on Friends once said, " I refuse to live in a world where you can't spill."  I agree. 😁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 , I'm paraphrasing, but  Phoebe on Friends once said, " I refuse to live in a world where you can't spill."  I agree. 😁

@QVCkitty1  You can spill; as long as you don't mind a few spots. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful, no pets and adults only room.  And no popcorn or other snacks while watching a move in there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

Looks like an enclosed porch...

@Desertdi  I thought so too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I like it a lot.  (mostly) - as in most posts, there's always some changes most of us would do.  I'd replace those ottomans & I don't care for the bottom cabinet doors with the "X" design.  Otherwise, the room is pleasant.