Esteemed Contributor

Re: Crisp, Fresh Green in the Breakfast Nook...

@stevieb wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I normally despise green but this isn't too bad.  I'm not into florals so I wish the roman shades were more of a geometric or even a Moroccan pattern.

@shoptilyadropagain Now see this is what's so fumny about decor and how individual we all are because I like the room, but not being a fan of either, wouldn't like it were the shades either a geometric or a Moroccan design... I'm also getting sort of tired of ikat but could probably live with it...

Woman Wink

@stevieb ...welll you learn something everyday.  I had never heard the term "ikat" before so I had to google it. I probably would like the roman shades with an "ikat" design as well.....LOL!  BTW, until I googled it, I thought you meant and mis-typed IKEA but I couldn't figure out what you meant by that.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I normally despise green but this isn't too bad.  I'm not into florals so I wish the roman shades were more of a geometric or even a Moroccan pattern.

@shoptilyadropagain Now see this is what's so fumny about decor and how individual we all are because I like the room, but not being a fan of either, wouldn't like it were the shades either a geometric or a Moroccan design... I'm also getting sort of tired of ikat but could probably live with it...

Woman Wink

@stevieb ...welll you learn something everyday.  I had never heard the term "ikat" before so I had to google it. I probably would like the roman shades with an "ikat" design as well.....LOL!  BTW, until I googled it, I thought you meant and mis-typed IKEA but I couldn't figure out what you meant by that.  

@shoptilyadropagain  Smiley Wink I agree, I think the shades would also potentially be pretty in a nice green and white ikat... We've seen a lot of it lately, but it would work nicely in this space... In fact, I was just looking at some ikat prints on-line that would work well !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I love this kitchen...it's so fresh and uplifting!  The different greens don't bother me at all, they compliment one another nicely.

I'd love to walk into this kitchen every morning! 

Respected Contributor

Do not like green chairs, cushions and the window treatments are awful...NO!

Respected Contributor

I love this room! I love the greens together. Like everything.☺