Honored Contributor

Finally getting some beautiful rain which we have been in need of for so long. It is also nice and cool for a change instead of the heat and humidity and Im loving it.  Making a pot of veggie soup and watching Good Witch Movie marathon  Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

tenor.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I just love those rainy stormy oozy days that we get so few of in the desert.....enjoy !

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs,

We are watching the same marathon! Loving the cooler weather also!

http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-thumbs-up-40696495.jpg

Honored Contributor

We’re eating pizza, salad, wings and watching college football 🏈. It’s cooler and off/on light rain.

I enjoy days like these.

Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs - Hard to have a "cozy day" or think of fall decorating when the temps are in the upper 80's with heat indexes in the upper 90's. And, let's not forget humidity, ugh. I long for a cloudy day let alone a rainy day - I might have to jump up & down.

Valued Contributor

Gloomy, rainy and cool here in Ohio. Finally the temps in the 90's are gone. The rain is much needed.

Honored Contributor

A rainy day here in the metro-DC area, at least for now.  However, after the 4 inches we got in my area last night, I'm not sure we need more rain right now.  But I think "Florence", might disagree with me for later next week!

Honored Contributor

Oh, how I wish I could send you some rain!

we have had so much this summer and it is still coming.  Our bridges and roads are washed out and ruined.  Even cars have been swept away.

Yesterday was 96 degrees...we had a whole week of hot  weather. Today it is finally in the 70's.  Next week it will be back up to the 80's again.  Summer's far from over here in PA.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Oh, how I wish I could send you some rain!

we have had so much this summer and it is still coming.  Our bridges and roads are washed out and ruined.  Even cars have been swept away.

Yesterday was 96 degrees...we had a whole week of hot  weather. Today it is finally in the 70's.  Next week it will be back up to the 80's again.  Summer's far from over here in PA.

That sounds so miserable. I just can’t imagine all the destruction. Pray better days are ahead.

Honored Contributor

It seems we get extremes. The heat is at bay for a day or two....FINALLY.....but the rain has started. And today's rain is welcome, easy and nice. 

Overnight and tomorrow, we are looking at possible flooding conditions with very heavy rain. Could be 5 inches or more in some areas of the state. 

That we don't need.

I get sick of the heat and humidity but at least we weren't facing flooding with it. 

Is there such a thing as just 'normal' and 'average' weather anymore? Just something down the middle, and not at the extremes please.