Valued Contributor

Does anyone own one of the down alternative quilted blankets by Cozelle that sells for $19.99?

I am wondering about the quality and comfort.

Honored Contributor
  1. I have a down alternative blanket I got from HSN and the alternative is a far cry from the real down blanket, which I also have.  If you want something that's not too warm, it may be okay. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

We have purchased 4 of them, 2 navy, 1 blush, and 1 sage. Good quality for the price. If I had a good reason I would buy more..lol.

Item 471-430

Cozelle® Down Alternative Satin Trimmed Quilted Blanket

Honored Contributor

Every time I see that blanket presented I want one....even though I don't need one. LOL!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

me too!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

I bought one, my first purchase of this line of linens...figured it was worth a shot given the amazing price and great color selection. I am surprisingly impressed! Lovely, lightweight blanket, sewn well, washed well! Honestly, I didn't have high expectations at this price point but am very pleased.

Honored Contributor

I've not had good luck with linens from Evine.  I bought a set of Cozelle microfiber sheets that I should have sent back as defective but waited too long and ended up tossing them.

Then I ordered a set of 2 throws that were supposed to be like the Berkshire ones.  I guess I wasn't paying attention to the size because they don't even cover me at 5'4", let alone my DH.  I use them as chair covers in our camper so the dog can be on them.  LOL  

Now I'm afraid to order anything else.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've not had good luck with linens from Evine.  I bought a set of Cozelle microfiber sheets that I should have sent back as defective but waited too long and ended up tossing them.

Then I ordered a set of 2 throws that were supposed to be like the Berkshire ones.  I guess I wasn't paying attention to the size because they don't even cover me at 5'4", let alone my DH.  I use them as chair covers in our camper so the dog can be on them.  LOL  

Now I'm afraid to order anything else.  

@Lipstickdiva . Same here. The sheets hubby bought were awful, after a couple of washings they started to fray, and they weren't very soft either, and then we ordered a couple of throws two winters ago, and they were tiny.........They were soft but more for the size of a child.........I no longer will purchase linens from them!

Honored Contributor

Well guess what??!! I just ordered that Cozelle down alternative blanket just now. I've been on the fence waaay too long. I got the new edition, with the fall/winter colors and it's made with their Microluxe fabric which I love. It's on sale right now for less than $20 and there's 6 VPs.