Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  Well, if you are in your pantry with your cupcakes, you forgot one. It's front and center in this room! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  Darn, I knew I left it somewhere... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm clearly in the minority here, but the color contrast strikes me as harsh and cold.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it!

Esteemed Contributor

Although I don't care for green.....surprisingly, I like the room.  I wouldn't want it but I do think it is nice.  I'd have to get rid of the valance or replace the window treatments altogether though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of the formal curtain, wall color or most of the furnishings.

I do like the large windows, rug & the sofa is passable.

Honored Contributor

THE 80's are BAAAAAACK!  OH BOY!  

Wait a minute.  I don't look younger.  Time travel is an illusion.

No, I don't really are for anything about it.  "Tweet", (great pun on "twee" by the way with the birdcage and all),  isn't my style and spiders would be all over (literally) that birdcage thing.  

Honored Contributor

And I would have put the two light green chairs or the other two in front of the window with the round table between them.  

You lose the view with the sofa there, nobody can see out, and the light from the window makes every sitting at the sofa in silhouette and people having to look into the light to talk to them. 

That probably would give you more visible floor space and make the room seem larger.  As it is, you walk into that dead end. I'd rather the sofa be on a wall or across the room so you see beyond it.  It isn't a tall piece. 

Honored Contributor

Nope.  Total disaster.

Honored Contributor

I do not like the dark green paint but I like the decor except for that house or whatever it is in the corner.

kindness is strength