Esteemed Contributor

Like the contrast of such dark walls which could be any color, the low pile textured carpet and the large windows in this room. 

Do not care for the drapes chosen, that birdcage, or the placement of furniture along the four walls. BORING and outdated. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Contributor

Are those slipcovers?  I just order some for my LR chairs.  Hope they look that good. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty room.   Only changes, I would lose the bird cage in the corner.  I guess it's an ottoman in the front looks like a giant unfrosted cupcake.  It would have to go.

Honored Contributor

Everything about this room is appealing, love it all!

Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate the room but for me, change the green to blue and I'd move right in.  Green is one of my least favorite colors. 

Honored Contributor

I loved the soft, mid-green of the entry to this house;  this more dominating dark green in the living room is not one of my favorites and I believe I'd tire of it quickly.  Also find the bird cage a bit overwhelming and at the same time, a little too "twee".   Ditto the ottoman.

If the level of contrast between the colors was softer, also, the room would be more up my alley.  I'm realizing that too much stark contrast in room colors is sort of unappealing to me, personally.  

But on the plus side, this spacious area has a nice traditional vibe, looks comfortable, I love the botanical prints, the soft, inviting throw, and the great light from two sets of big windows.

Honored Contributor

I like green but not this much. I would prefer it just as an accent. Maybe on one wall? I dislike the drapes, birdcage, and round green ottoman. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just lovely. 

Respected Contributor

Very attractive room however I don't care for the drapes, esp. the valances that extend across the top.  Also not a fan of that doll house or whatever that huge thing in the corner is.  Otherwise very nice.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

What an inviting and warm room. I love all of it except for the valance over the curtains, but in this room it works.