Honored Contributor

Re: Could you live with this narrow kitchen?

I'm sure I could.  This looks like there's a doorway on either side of the table, so I suspect we're seeing more of an alcove of the whole kitchen.  It's pretty and bright.  Seems like a happy place to me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that's an enclosed porch off the kitchen where they added an extra sink & fridge. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I could if that was all that was available to me.  Looks a bit bigger than my first apartment.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would need to see the whole kitchen to see if I could live w/this.  Is there a stove?  And yikes...no dishwasher.  I'm so spoiled Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

For the space, this kitchen is so cute esp. since they added the needed pop of color for those cabinets.  I do think the table looks to be too large & may overwhelm the kitchen size.  It's good they lightened the space to seem larger.

This room feels/reminds me of part of a remodeled project that some home owners do to rent out.  I've seen a few many years ago while looking for apartments.  Just sayin.

Esteemed Contributor

I could do it. It helps that the ceilings are high.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope ..... I am getting claustrophobic just looking at the picture 👎👎👎

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind small @stevieb as long as the layout is right, however this is way too small.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I have no idea what the rest of the room looks like or where the rest of the appliances are, but based on what we can see, even with the window and with doors on both sides, I think I'd become claustrophobic in this space. Still, I think it's kind of cute.

cottage-decor-tiny-kitchen-1582222900.jpg

I think I found the other side of the room. Nope no dishwasher lol

best-kitchen-decor-ideas-yellow-and-blue-kitchen-1610590537.jpg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I could probably live with this if I was single, provided there are a few cabinets somewhere! The lack of counter space is an issue from what we're seeing, and I suppose that's the reason for the gigantic table in the middle of the room.