Trusted Contributor

Re: Could you live with this narrow kitchen?

Cute!  So simple.....a smaller kitchen would make me get rid of alot of items I don't really need! 

Honored Contributor

My apt. has a small galley kitchen.  If I'm at the sink, turn around and one step I'm at the stove.  Turn around again and one step - I'm at the fridge, one step to the left - I'm back at the sink!

Best thing about a small kitchen ... takes me 10 minutes to clean up.

Honored Contributor

Although i would prefer more space, I can imagine living quite well in a tiny kitchen.  My MIL had an even smaller kitchen than the one pictured, yet she cooked every day and even turned out lots of wonderful baked goods in her tiny space.

Honored Contributor

Sure - no problem.

I like the backsplash and cabinet colors, especially together.

Honored Contributor

It's cute....I would have to see the range and storage before I decided if I could live with it or not.

Esteemed Contributor

No problem.  The good thing about a small kitchen would be much less stuff to clean.  The bad thing is there's less room for Eddy's bed and food/water bowls and also my rocking chair which I live in!

Don't mind the lack of counter space 'cause I've got a habit of prepping on the table - sometimes even when there's someone joining us for dinner - I like to keep things informal, very informal!

Respected Contributor

it's really cute ... love that window and love the sink and tile, but i need more counter space near my sink.  

Esteemed Contributor

I could not deal with that small area myself  but it is kind of cute, pantry like.  I am intrigued by the tall slender refrigerator.

Respected Contributor

I think I could.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

24 Inch Wide 11.7 Cu. Ft. Retro Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer - Right HingeAround  $3 Grand

♥Surface of the Sun♥