Honored Contributor

Could you live with this narrow kitchen?

I have no idea what the rest of the room looks like or where the rest of the appliances are, but based on what we can see, even with the window and with doors on both sides, I think I'd become claustrophobic in this space. Still, I think it's kind of cute.

cottage-decor-tiny-kitchen-1582222900.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Re: Could you live with this narrow kitchen?

Really, my motor home 45 years ago had more kitchen space than this.

Not on your life!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be to interesting to see the rest of this kitchen. As long as it has all the necessary appliances, yes, I could live with it, especially if I was by myself. I lived in 2 apartments by myself with small kitchens. One was square, and the other was a narrow galley style. I managed just fine. 

P.S. Neither of my 2 small kitchens had windows either. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm glad there is a window in the area but this tight space isn't for me.  I prefer  a roomy kitchen or at least one you can easily move around in.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I could if I had to, the window helps.....I prefer a large open kitchen, but this isn't the worst I have seen....

Honored Contributor

Yes.....and I did for over  20 years.    It was especially handy when I spent several of those years on crutches..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I'm glad there is a window in the area but this tight space isn't for me.  I prefer  a roomy kitchen or at least one you can easily move around in.  

@spiderw 

Yes, the window definitely helps. Neither of my really small kitchens in my apartments had windows. 

Valued Contributor

Yes and I do and have for the last 23 yrs. We have a galley kitchen.

Honored Contributor

That kitchen would be perfect for my brother. He has his premade meals delivered for many years. So he doesn't need a stove. And the refrigerator looks like a nice size. Will have plenty of room to hold his meals and beverages.

If he had company, he went out to eat (Pre-covid days).

Honored Contributor

I wish it had more counter space.  Other than that, it's okay.  I certainly wouldn't be doing any entertaining.