Trusted Contributor

Could add the sound of lapping waves...

I turned my bed into a sailboat cabin bunk with a new summer quilt and shams. Just the right weight for air conditioner “insulation” and brightly colored for happy summer slumber. Got this on sale at Wayfair. I sail and live near the water so it’s just extra fun with a familiar theme. 

Wish I had taken the picture with better lighting, but I guess you all get the idea. 

A680C4D7-CC2B-41BC-BA8D-653FBB8CD04A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Could add the sound of lapping waves...

@gizmogal 

Happy colors.  Enjoy! 😉 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Sweet dreams...your bed is beautiful.  You need a sound machine with lapping waves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Very colorful and tidy. You did a greyt job.

Especially loved the anchor pillows.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal 

From another sailing family, I love it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@gizmogal  We have the same taste!  I too, bought a comforter set on Wayfair.  Mine has coral, starfish and seahorses in pretty coral , blues and turqouise with matching throw pillows and shams!  I love it, makes me happySmiley Happy   We are a 45 minute drive to the ocean but I love ocean theme decorating.  Also have many lighthouse pictures hanging. Love to sail too but we don't have our own boat.

Honored Contributor

Love it...we too live on the water (Bay) and this would be perfect for one of our bedrooms.

Trusted Contributor

I love the coastal themes.  You did a very nice job.  I hope you have lots of summer happiness & enjoyment.

Even though I live 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. from the ocean, I've always had an appreciation for the water views.  I have touches of the coastal theme in my home throughout the year.  It's a style I love & I feel the calmness & contentment from it.

Honored Contributor

Nicely done....looks great....😊

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”