Honored Contributor

Re: Could You SEA Yourself Here?

If you look out the left window, it appears that you're on an upper level floor.  Nothing about the view appeals to me and what's with that "carpet" of stones???  Is that supposed to be some special feature?  Maybe a reflexology mat?  Or making you think you're walking on the stony beach?

A lounge looking over the ocean might be okay, but not a bedroom with floor to ceiling windows.

Respected Contributor

absolutely YES !!! 

Honored Contributor

Can see myself with that view, but not in that room.  Too cold and impersonal.  

Esteemed Contributor

No only because it doesn't appear to have waves. Nothing like falling asleep to the sound of waves. I am an ocean person, I'll take sand over dirt any day. Daughter in laws parents have a home on the coast in So Cal with the bedroom on the second floor looking out over the ocean. At night flood lights illuminate the ocean. Amazing. Even as a kid I didn't like lakes, hiking or camping. Mountains are great for skiing though. Guess you are either a Mountain or an Ocean person or if you're smart, both! 

Honored Contributor

No, I don't think so.  Like others I'm more of a mountain lover. The Sea is scary to me so I don't think I could sleep there.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, the view spectacular.  I could hang out there for awhile, sure!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

YES! IF it's just a little farther away from the beach, and IF it is secure! If you put that room higher up with no one else in front, I could live there. I love the "rug." I actually had a small placemat just like that I got at Coldwater Creek years ago. I used it in the center of one of our tables. Eventually the stones started to come unglued and I ended up throwing it away. It was so pretty while it lasted! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yep.  This I could do!

Honored Contributor

Looks nice but before commiting I need to know more - is this a house boat, a boat at all? Where is this?

Honored Contributor

I love it as a one-nighter, not to own.  As someone with a beach house, I can tell you, you don't want to be that close when the ocean gets angry.