Honored Contributor

Re: Could You SEA Yourself Here?

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Looks nice but before commiting I need to know more - is this a house boat, a boat at all? Where is this?

@PINKdogWOOD 

I mentioned downthread where this is.Cat Happy

https://www.zayanuraiisland.com/

Esteemed Contributor

ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

For a vacation ..ABSOLUTELY!

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful but too close for comfort for me.  We have tsunamis, storms that pop up.  The water is just too close for me but it is quite beautiful.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Of course, Abu Dhabi  @lolakimono  

This land is just a fabulous site on this earth.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a beach/ocean person, there would be no privacy, and is this located in a hurricane prone area?????  No Thanks!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono   Oh yes, a thousand times yes. I love the ocean, and there is just nothing that makes me feel alive more than saltwater....sand under my feet....beautiful coastal sunshine.

I rarely get a good night's sleep anymore, but the times I do are after we've spent a day at the beach. Sadly that hasn't happened much for me this year. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Respected Contributor

I live near the ocean and it's true that the sea air causes film to buid up fast on windows.  Nice to have help for that.  That said, there really isn't privacy there, you have neighbors nexxt door to your big windows so I'd pass and find a cabin in the woods.

Honored Contributor

It is beautiful but I would need a little more space between me and the water........