Respected Contributor

Does anyone have Costco's version of huggable hangers? They are black with chrome and much cheaper than the real deal. I recently bought some to re-do DH's closet, but am wondering if anyone has had any experience with these, good or bad. I'm specifically wondering if anyone has had any shedding problems with them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Costco's "huggable hangers"

@crazycockermom I will be test driving the Costco hangers along with you!  I just picked up the box of 35 today.  At under $10 I figure I can afford to experiment.  I am going to finally change out the hall coat closet with these and hopefully make more space.

Good luck to you!

Trusted Contributor

I have these & also the "joy m" hangers & I've had no problems or issues with either one.  HTH

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I've purchased the Costco hangers as well.  I can't tell the difference between them and JM's.  They work and hold up just fine.  

Contributor

I don't have the costco version of huggable hangers but I do have the brand that Home Goods and Beall's Outlet carry, along with Joy's. No problems with any of them. I love how they hold clothes and how super slim they are, giving me more room in the closet.

Valued Contributor

I redid every single closet last year, replacing all my old hangers with the ones from Costco. The only problem I have (and this is probably more my fault than the fault of the hanger) is that you have to be a bit more gentle with them, making sure you don't pull too hard when you take your clothes off because they do have a tendency to snap in half.  However, I used at least 15 boxes and after all was said and done, I'm probably only down 10 hangers or so in the past year.  As far as shedding goes, I've seen none at all.  Well worth the cost.

Maria