Esteemed Contributor

DH painted our front door and lawn furniture "hammered copper" from rustoleum.  We've gotten a lot of compliments.

Honored Contributor

Love this look.  It is different but very interesting.  The artwork looks interesting too from what I can see of it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

How different and unique is this?  @lolakimono  You find the best stuff to discuss. These would be great to a wine cellar. 🍷🍷

@godi 

Agree about the wine cellar and about @lolakimono posts! 

Honored Contributor

very pretty, but not sure how it would hold up after time......Love the brick too.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a great look for an older farmhouse, etc. but not something that would work for my tastes.  I lean more towards modern.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I love the copper risers! I have 3 steps down into my living room, and this would be perfect there. It could turn whatever color it wanted to, I like copper in all its shades.

Honored Contributor

Love the stairway and the painted brick.  Don't love the artwork.

Respected Contributor

Love the variations in the copper.Goes very well with the off white brick.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

DH painted our front door and lawn furniture "hammered copper" from rustoleum.  We've gotten a lot of compliments.

I just looked up that color, & I really like it. Smiley Happy

That looks very similar to a color I use when I hand-paint my planter pots. It's such a beautiful color on it's own, or when blended with other rich colors. Once I started painting the planters, I couldn't stop!

Would it be possible to take a picture of the door & post it here? I'd love to see what it looks like....what a great idea.