Esteemed Contributor

Re: Contemporary Living Room

I do like a contemporary style but this is just far too bland and focused on neutrals for me.  I like the bones of it but it just needs a little more color.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like the colors.

Honored Contributor

I do like the look of this room but in reality the chairs would be uncomfortable and the shag rug would be difficult to clean.

Honored Contributor

Considering the color scheme is completely blah neutrals, I find it surprisingly appealing.  It's warm and cozy, but forget those low chairs.  If I forgetfully sat on one, with my knees, I'd need a crane to come in and extract me.  I'd like to see the rest of the room as there must be a killer view to cause the furniture to face something other than the centers of interest. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The space itself seems to have some appeal. As for the decor, it's not the least attractive contemporary room I've seen, but I'm still going to pass on it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I love it! There are a few changes I would make, but all in all I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it very much.

Honored Contributor

I like the color scheme, but I don't like the furniture. The sofa is ok, but the tables and chairs would have to go. I don't like the rug either. 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan. It looks like all the modern furniture that the inexpensive furniture stores sell... And that rug?😩

Honored Contributor

A big NO from me.