Valued Contributor

Concierge Sheets on HSN - TS

Any thoughts on HSN special today.  Only $24 for microfiber sheets.

Thank

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Concierge Sheets on HSN - TS

I know some people love microfiber sheets and I don’t know about those sheets but I once had a set and gave them away. It was like sleeping in a baggie. Hot, sweaty, miserable. 

Honored Contributor

Only thing I can think of is HOT. I could not sleep in sheets made from poly. A lot of people say it's not hot but I don't know how it would not be.

I will keep my flannel sheets for winter plus my Bamboo, Egyptian, SuPima or Pima cotton sheets for summer. The Bamboo are nice & cool in the summer. They say they are year round but I could not use them in the winter.

Honored Contributor

I don't like microfiber because of all the static.  Much prefer a cotton/poly blend.

Trusted Contributor

I love microfiber sheets and have several sets of Consierge brand (although not this specific set).  They are so soft and easy care.  I don't find them hot at all, but I like a cozy warm bed - I even prewarm it with the electric blanket so I might not be objective on that subject.   People either love them or hate them, few are in between.  I think for $24 it is worth a try - then you will always know.  

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

The concierge line is surprisingly good quality.  I have sheets , mattress covers and a bedspread by them.  All have washed well and still look good.  The microfiber sheets are more comfortable than you would guess.  The only way you will know is to give them a try.  I like mine.  You also cannot beat the price today!

Honored Contributor

I bought them not realizing they were microfiber.  Ick.

They were hot, staticy and slippery.

I gave them away to an organization that helps those in need.

Valued Contributor

Well I guess it's a No for me. My husband gets too sweaty as it is. In Winter I use my Polartec fleece sheets from Malden Mills. Love them
Honored Contributor

MF sheets come in all qualities. For me I prefer ones that are not heavy and have a looser weave. That way they are breathable and not hot.  

I don't know about the Concierge brand. But I do own a few of the Cozelle brand of MF sheets from Evine. Those are from the 'Microluxe' line of Cozelle MF sheets...lightweight and not hot.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I got some of the Cozelle sheets and eventually threw them all away.  Too cheap to donate.  Not only did I  find them uncomfortable for sleeping but I couldn't keep the slippery things on the bed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment