Respected Contributor

Re: Community Yard Sale this weekend😊

@homedecor1   I also had people  ask if they could come over early when I did sales years ago. So much fun.

I talked my husband out of our spring sale this year.....just too much going on to do any of this.

So glad you had a good sale. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Day at Yard Sale:  I didn't have much as I was fortunate to do pre-sale.  

It was 82 degrees at 10:30 am and I was dying standing out there -- no shaded area in parking lot. 🥵🥵

Interesting crowd this time -- no young moms w/kids or those who were "searching" for something particular.   

By 11 it was kinda just "stragglers" and a few buyers.

Good News for me was I was sold out & cleaned up by 11.  Most my sales were early and surprisingly, no one "haggled" on my prices.  

Funny story, I went to ladies room & spouse watched table & saw box under table with dishes.  So he put them up on table thinking they were "forgotten".   I came back & there were 2 nice ladies there who asked "how much are you selling Fiesta pieces for?"What??? I was "oh no that's a mistake" I was  glad I got back in time cuz I'd be ☹️.  (What a dummy -- I accidentally grabbed my new box of Fiesta I just got yesterday when I packed the car😮)

I was 😊 I made a nice amount of extra cash and now to get my house back in order before I leave Tuesday for Easter with my family🐰🌷

Happy Easter & Passover my home forum friends!!!

Honored Contributor

How great they you sold out!
And, what a fabulous lady to come back to return money she got back in change.
We need more people like her in this world.
Good job, all around!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Oh, and safe travels and enjoy time with your family!
"To each their own, in all things".