Honored Contributor

Re: Comfy and 'Quiet' Bedroom...

That bed would have to go.  I've never been a fan of fabric bedframes.  Too dust and dirt collecting potential for me.  My cats, however, would love it.  Instant scratching posts!

The lamp is too big and makes the mirror useless.  I like the French doors and balcony.  That's about it.

Respected Contributor

i could happily spend the weekend there.  not my cup of tea for what i would like in my home though. 

Trusted Contributor

It's beautiful.  I can't see a single thing about it that I don't like.  

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I would love it if it had wood floors. It needs contrast. I know I am in the minority, but I do not like doors that lead outside or a balcony in the bedroom. When I was looking at houses it was a deal breaker for me. 

It might give me pause in a one story home, but it appears this room is not on the ground floor. Still, an individual concern that makes sense.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

LoveHeartHeartHeart If you have an upstairs bedroom, a way out in case of fire is a plus.

Honored Contributor

It's a very nice room; no problem sleeping there on a vacation, or visiting someone, but not a look for the house I live in.  

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  It's very serene. I love the balcony.

Honored Contributor

I'll take it!  Although, I would change the color of the drapes to match the blue-gray color on the bed.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

It's lovely, but too pristine for me.

Honored Contributor

Pretty room, but I would definitely add some color, and get rid of the drapes!!!!! Maybe a more colorful rug too.