Honored Contributor

Comfy and 'Quiet' Bedroom...

Complete with pretty French doors and a balcony for morning coffee... Perhaps a tad bland but seems restful... 

shome_image008_RGB_1080x1318_2011669.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Comfy and 'Quiet' Bedroom...

I usually do not care for all white or all beige rooms. The touch of pale blue in this room with an interesting  unique print on the pillow  certainly draws me in and is relaxing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm getting tired of everything being white. White walls, furniture, cabinets, carpeting etc.. The only thing in my house that is white are the walls. White furniture and drapes would be so hard to keep clean. I guess if you have a full time maid it would be fine. But personally I like leather, darker wood and tile. I'm not a fan of the open airy look. Drapes are a no no. Give me plantation shutters in wood tone.

Honored Contributor

To me the colors (or the lack of) make it boring. I would add color. Plus I can't stand drapes.

Respected Contributor

I really like it!

Honored Contributor

That is a really, really pretty tone of vanilla with the white trim.

The blue is just beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

It seems the older I get, the more quiet and serene I want things.  This bedroom would do that for me!

Honored Contributor

Love the French doors leading to a balcony. I would love to have my morning cup of coffee out there. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice room - but not my taste.

Too much natural light.  I don't want glass doors in my bedroom!

Mirror behind the lamp?  

Boring color scheme.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, it doesn't seem boring to me at all.   I love the open, light, airy feeling.  I think the blue on the bed is a pretty enough color.    Though I do enjoy my brighter colors, the master bedroom should be a place of solitude, this is calming to me.  And yes, that balcony for my morning coffee is calling my name!