Honored Contributor

Pretty - but not liveable (for me).

Honored Contributor

The room itself is elegant and formal, just what I love.  I probably wouldn't choose that color couch and I would replace the chairs and tables, change the drape print of course, all to suit my taste.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Colorful Salon...

[ Edited ]

At first glace it seems very pretty and feminine, however I don't think I could live with it more than 15 or 20 minutes.  C'est joli. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do like Parisian architecture, of course, but find that the inset floral panels and the aggressive color palette fight needlessly with the beauty of the background.  

Respected Contributor

The sofa color is beautiful but the window treatments and inset panels are too much for me. Still.....I find the space is charming and creative. 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  What fun to first walk into the salon and take it in for the first time

Regular Contributor

Fireplace and mirror are lovely.  That's all I've got!

Honored Contributor

Re: Colorful Salon...

[ Edited ]

I like the bones of the room.....but I dont like the fabric on the inlays (boiserie) on the walls that match the drapes....and I dont care for the furniture....especially for the tables in front of the couch...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Love the room but the floral insets and colors used are not for me.

Honored Contributor

I think it's lovely!  It does look very French!  Oui - Oui!  I don't see it as a look that a man would enjoy but I really like it!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin