Honored Contributor

If You Love Pop Art, You're Gonna Want to Pin Every One of These Rooms

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Love the bird!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

We have stairs like those-they are dangerous. Easy to miss your footing and fall.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

If You Love Pop Art, You're Gonna Want to Pin Every One of These Rooms

Not my style...especially the weird painting on the wall.

Super Contributor

I love everything happening on the blue wall side: the wooden table, the lamp, the painting (especially the painting)! The stairs and the walls on the other side, not at all. Those look like something out of a very bad dream...

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 @lolakimono   I do like this look, it would be great in a snazzy condo. But I agree on the staircase - I used to live in a really cool rustic condo with a spiral staircase down to the basement and up to the 2nd floor. While I love a spiral, it was tricky to move in and out again with all the furnishings.

Super Contributor

@Lake4 wrote:

I love everything happening on the blue wall side: the wooden table, the lamp, the painting (especially the painting)! The stairs and the walls on the other side, not at all. Those look like something out of a very bad dream...

I agree with you lake4. I dont like the stairs or the wall.

Honored Contributor

Change the art and the striped wall and I like it. I like the stairs because they are interesting and different. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  Not for me.  The striped wall makes me dizzy, the staircase is a fall waiting to happen, the picture is creepy, and the terracotta wall color is not a favorite of mine.  The bird is lost and looking for a way out.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my goodness, no, no, no!