Honored Contributor

Re: Colorful Coastal Condo...

[ Edited ]

So about the lighting... I see the pom lamps are not getting any love but I have to say I sort of like them... Or maybe I should say I'd like one of them as an accent somewhere, but agree the pair of them is perhaps too much... That said, I detest the celling fixture in the dining room... After the first I ever saw, I'd completely had my fill of any and all fixtures that look like strings of colored beads strewn together, regardless of shape, size or silhouette... I dislike them all equally... And a lot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I don't get the place settings.  Bird's nests?

Or am I seeing *things*?

I thought it might be whole wheat pasta cooked a bit too al dente...

@vsm 

LOL!.  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

I'll go gracefully thru Fall & Winter .. no problem.  Woman LOL

The coastline is beautiful to me in all seasons.

Thanks for the coastal photos.  I love the colors but not so much the style here .. some very busy patterns & areas.  I'd need to change some items.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I like the coastal feel of the home, the colors are pretty.  I would make some changes in decor to suit my taste but in general there is much appeal in this home.

Honored Contributor

Love the colors but way, way WAY TOO  CLUTTERED! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Blech.  I would redo every square inch of that.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@stevieb Colorful for a vacation yes, but not something I would enjoy year around.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a beach home that we share w/ my husband's brothers and there is no way our coastal home would survive even one year w/ those light colored fabrics. Between the kids, the dogs, the sand, food, drinks, yadda yadda, our furniture would be ruined in a flash. Now, if you don't do anything active at the coast, maybe this sort of furniture works. We've just always had an active family and all my husband's brothers are the same. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."