Honored Contributor

What do you think about the use of color in this space?

Valued Contributor

Have a bed in that color at our 2nd home.  The headboard is more ornate on the one we have but it is a brilliant color.  I know certain colors are calming etc and this color is not one of them but I slept like a baby in our bed.  I am a bad person to ask as I love color. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yay to the colors, Nay to the ugly beaded sconces.

This could be done on a very modest budget. I especially like the embroidered pillows!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I really like it.wonder if the color inspiration came from the painting or the flowered pillows.

I have no problem sleeping anywhere so these colors would not interfere.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it.

Honored Contributor

This is not inviting or soothing to me for sleep. The colors do not appeal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

It would be a nice guest room. Light 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I would change out the gold bedspread for sure. That caught my eye first. I guess I could live with the rest. 🙀

Respected Contributor

Re: Colorful Bed

[ Edited ]

The bed & pillows are fine....don't like the sconces, artwork, or headboard.

The sconces with the cord hanging down....really? Looks like something a kid would do. 

The artwork dangling above your head as you sleep....NO... (earthquake, anyone?...ka-bonk on your head!)

I don't like anything about the headboard...shape or color. 

Honored Contributor

Meh ?! Colors are fine but I don't like the walls in those dark colors----need open airy paint colors on the walls---