Respected Contributor

You can get this one on Amazon for $51

Respected Contributor

PERFECT for power outages!

Valued Contributor

i got this one last year from QVC and then this year I found on clearance at Sears for 50 with free shipping. Learned my lesson and I look other places and research before I buy anything from QVC any more. It pays to shop around and not get wrapped up in the presentations.

The special is a different model but I really like the one I got. We have used ours a lot with the storms and no lights.

I got one for my son-in-law for one of his Christmas gifts this year. He borrowed ours a couple time already.

Respected Contributor

That's a good point about power outages. I have a different lantern and it's by my bed in case we lose power. The handle for carrying is great--can go around the house with it.

They are made to hang in a tent for camping. I remember when we had to use those gas mantle camping lanterns with white gas. These are so wonderful--the LED's are very bright.

Sadly my husband is now gone, so no more camping. (Don't go on my own.) There are so many new camping items and wonderful tents. We were considering a new, enormous tent like a HOUSE right before he died. I was the one who liked "glamping" and with all the air beds, lanterns, huge tents and portable gas grills with fold up tables, you can really have a good time.

Contributor

They have "As Is" Coleman Elite Hi/Lo lanterns for $53.00!  I got more so the next time we have an outage I can put more panels in more places throughout the house.  They have my color too.... red.

Honored Contributor

I bought this here a few years ago as a TSV, and I use it all the time when I have to get into my closets and reorganize, really lights them up, and have used it in power outages.