Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee (or a holiday hot toddy) on the Porch...

I think I"m not the outdoorsy type.  Especially in the cold.  Lovely picture.  But lovely without me in it!  Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I don't think I'm a cabin kind of girl.

Valued Contributor

Love the whole set up. I have not had a hot toddy in a long time, so that would be good on this porch. I would sip and scan those woods for any creature that might be moving. Love any woodland animal. A good dog by my feet would make it all perfect.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb I would be honored to be your guest here.  I will be glad to take whatever you are serving.  Other than myself, what  would you have me bring?

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@stevieb I would be honored to be your guest here.  I will be glad to take whatever you are serving.  Other than myself, what  would you have me bring?

You must be an ideal guest everywhere you go, @Boomernichols 

and what a lovely post for today!

💚 💚 🎄🌲🎄 🧡 🌲🎄🌲 💚 💚

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach I would probably bring some banana bread or pineapple muffins or perhaps some pumpkin bread.  Which would you prefer?  My mom always said never go anywhere without bringing something besides yourself!  It is an old addage that I live by and thanks for the compliment.  I will meet you on the porch with food in hand!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@GingerPeach I would probably bring some banana bread or pineapple muffins or perhaps some pumpkin bread.  Which would you prefer?  My mom always said never go anywhere without bringing something besides yourself!  It is an old addage that I live by and thanks for the compliment.  I will meet you on the porch with food in hand!!!!!

@Boomernichols 

How did you know?

Right this minute I am craving something just like that. Whichever you have on hand would be just the thing. I'm having some of stevieb's coffee, so any one of those would be lovely!

Looking forward to seeing you.

I'll bring an extra blanket or two.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Boomernichols  Your generoisty of spirit is appreciated and I would so enjoy some pumpkin bread!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It depends on how cold it is outside if you are going to sit outside.  If it is rather cold, I'll put some Baileys in the hot chocolate, otherwise I'll take it straight.  Beautiful scene.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

That view has to be from inside the cabin!