Trusted Contributor

@housecat

Someone once posted that they purchased colorful patterned Cobbler aprons somewhere. I seem to think it was you?

If so, can you post where you bought the aprons? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

That's it! Thanks so much! I think these are so retro!

Regular Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@flickerbulb

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/I-just-ordered-two-of-these-turns-out-Mother-did-know-best/m-p/7...

I went through the entire thread & missed the site for ordering.  Can someone please tell me what it is?

~Quack

Respected Contributor

My daughter-in-law likes to wear aprons.  I have bought several for her at flirty aprons.com

They are very pretty, well made and plenty roomy.

Honored Contributor

@Quackeroo wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@flickerbulb

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/I-just-ordered-two-of-these-turns-out-Mother-did-know-best/m-p/7...

I went through the entire thread & missed the site for ordering.  Can someone please tell me what it is?

~Quack

@Quackeroo

Amerimark.com

Activity Cobbler Apron

Item: 058297
Regular Contributor

@lolakimono

Thanks!!  Smiley Very Happy

~Quack

Trusted Contributor

Here is another site that sells the Cobbler aprons:

beautyboutique.com

Trusted Contributor

There is a wonderful lady that makes over-the-head cobbler aprons (verses the snap ones from AmeriiMark – I have some from both sources) that are outstanding quality. They are all handmade, are double –sided/reversible with different fabric on each side. They have a flap with a button under each arm (about 4-5” down) that serves as the closure. These are more expensive, but they are top quality and double value in that they are reversible. Google Country ‘N More and you will see her items. She has some already available to ship and will custom make them for you if you want to pick your own fabric combinations. Look on the left side, toward the bottom for “Custom Aprons”…”Fabric Store”. When you get that that page look on the left sidetoward the bottom for “All Fabrics” to see all the choices available. These are the best aprons I have ever owned. They are good quality and last forever – well worth the investment.  She is very nice and will work with you to make sure you are happy.  Hope you enjoy! 

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.