Honored Contributor

Very attractive though too much for me.  I could never live in turquoise. 

Esteemed Contributor

When can I move in?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

This is so beautiful!  I love the soft colors.  The only thing I'd do differently is fill those shelves with pretty dishes, glassware and pitchers rather than shells.  

@Citrine1  I agree. They've put together quite a collection but that lovely built-in cabinet seems sort of overkill, especially for the smaller shells, and as though it could be put to better use.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Coastal Home...

[ Edited ]

For me, this is one of those dwellings where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. There are some elements I really like, but there are many I disilke. Still, the home, overall, is appealing to me, though I'm not a fan of 'coastal' and not a big fan of blues in interiors. I do have to say, though, the aqua cabinets, in this setting, are quite appealing and are a pretty cool addition.

Honored Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

Love the aqua kitchen cabinets.  Some of the wall paper a little busy for me but any place on the water would be my happy place.

@D Kay  I do too... They wouldn't work just anywhere but they surely work here... An unusual but good choice...

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@stevieb There are many things I like, some I would change and a few I would toss, starting with that huge mirror. 

@Love my grandkids  If you're talking about the one in the dining room, I don't like it either. In fact, the dining room is the one room I can't find much of anything I like. I do like large mirrors, but not that one.

Trusted Contributor

I like what I can see of the exterior, and I like the interior except for the decor.  I could certainly live there. What a view!

Honored Contributor

I would like this home better without all that wallpaper. The outside and view are spectacular! 

Super Contributor

Wallpaper way to much for me, but to each his own. Like the kitchen and anyplace by the water is a no brainer for me!!!

Honored Contributor

WAY TOO MANY patterns, and most of the rooms look WAY TOO CROWDED WITH FURNITURE and KNICKKANCKS!!!.....  I do like the table and chairs on the patio---that looks like an inviting place to check out the view.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”