Honored Contributor

Coast to Coast with Christina!

I used to not really care for Christina, but I have watched her show now for a while, and I really like her designs. She really seems like she listens to her clients, and offers good advice, but tries not to get in the middle when they disagree with a color or design. 

I know so much of this is scripted, but I do love seeing the beginning and the ending of the jobs...She does love her white kitchens though!!!!Anyone else watch?? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Coast to Coast with Christina!

No, I personally don't care for her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I watch once in awhile, I'm actually just waiting for her to break a nail, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Who ? Providing more info on who this person is and  what channel she's on might help some of us who don't know who she is.

Honored Contributor

Never did care for her, so I don't watch her.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44  She's on HGTV, one of the numerous home remodeling shows.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Who ? Providing more info on who this person is and  what channel she's on might help some of us who don't know who she is.

@skatting44 She is on HGTV, and she used to be married to Tarek and they had a show and still do called Flip or Flop, she has branched out on her own as well with her own show called Christine On The Coast, which is on Thursday nights...Her full name is Christina Haack. 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching Christina's designs. I take a lot of tips from her. Always dvr her (and Taraks) shows. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I think she is a very good designer. She designs for the area and it works well.

Respected Contributor

I think the actual name of the show is Christina On The Coast?  I wish that the show she does with her ex Tarek, Flip Or Flip, was an hour long & her show was 30 minutes, instead of vice versa, but what do I know? !!  An hour of her alone is too much!