Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

It's a no for me. Something just doesn't feel right for me...maybe if used as a shelter.

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I like it very much and the stained glass windows are beautiful and I like how they incorporated the plain glass windows in.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love the home but not the black and white and modern furniture.  The windows are outstanding.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor
These homes are beautiful but as much as I love stained glass windows in churches, I think that's where they belong and wouldn't want them in my home.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

There are actually a few old churches in my area that have been converted into residential condominiums.   They are all quite lovely. 

Honored Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the stain glass windows---thats it---the rest is way too cold and too modern for my taste....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

As beautiful as it is, I just couldn't live in a church converted into a home! I just couldn't. It is beautiful though, but not definitely not a cozy, homey feeling....

Frequent Contributor

Such, a beautiful place.Makes me feel like i want to pass the plate, for one will pray the spirit moves your heart to give, to old and new members, give with glee. Now, thats a beautiful place. I, really like the pew. I, would put in a confessional, and ask my sister if she would like to go in, and get it all of her chest. I, wouldn't charge, but i would be right there with my cup of coffee, waiting for her to come out. I, would build a podium, just to ask for our special time to pass the plate again. But, would give to the poor.