Highlighted
Valued Contributor

New selections are already being shown...so not ready for that.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidoglol  guaranteed you have company, but just yesterday a poster was already planning early Christmas shopping.  Apparently it's never too early and companies do react -  for all kinds of products.

Honored Contributor

Never to early to plan, dream or shop for Christmas, especially with a Christmas Eve birthday.  Just last night pondered watching one of my Christmas movie tapes the first night after Easter.  Chose The Long Hot Summer  with Paul Newman instead.  Merry Christmas soon though helps me get through my long hot summer.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Christmas items can be purchased all day every day on the internet so why should the Q be any different? New stock is arriving for CIJ so it's smart to get it listed for sale asap...I saw the new Christmas items yesterday & simply scrolled past them.

Valued Contributor

I also buy Christmas items during the year...like getting it done early.  But for now I will scroll past them and enjoy planting flowers and enjoying warm weather.

Esteemed Contributor

Noooooooooooooooooooo. Okay, that slipped out. I'm a spiritual person but this is my least favorite holiday. But for those who love the holidays -- great to plan ahead. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau