Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Vignette on the Kitchen Island

Very pretty,

Image result for happy holidays to you animated images

Valued Contributor

Regal Bee I aspire to decorate like you!

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee lovely.  The burlap tree is the perfect touch for your setting. You have a great eye for decorating it seems. AND I love that SANTA.  His face looks so calming and sweet. 

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON ! i THANK YOU FOR THE POST

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee, that is very sweet. I thought I would be full on Christmas mode by now, but still not there. It's looking like it may be next week before I get started, dang it.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee That is so darn cute. I love it. I put my tree up and hung two wreaths outside, but trying so hard to be patient with the rest of my Christmas decor until after Thursday. Your vignette is adorable. You have such a good eye and excellent style.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Not me! I surely don't want all my decorations to get all dusty before Christmas arrives! Woman Surprised

@ID2  Are you this naturally unpleasant or do you have to work at it? I have never seen a postiive reply from you on any forum....mine or anyone else. Sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee Love it!  Love the old fashioned Santa (Pere Noel?).  So warm and cheerful.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  It's a very lovely display. I use the apothecary jars a lot and I think I have the same one that you are using here.  I love seeing what people are doing. 

Honored Contributor

It's Thanksgiving where I live so I still have my fall theme up.  This weekend or early next week, we'll decorate for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

I really like a more 'Father Christmas' look than a Santa Claus anymore, and the nice neutral coloring in his coat makes this one extra special.

Because he isn't carrying a sack of toys, he looks more like a woodsman to me, and I'd be inclined to leave him out through January and maybe beyond. 

There are so many styles and colors of Santa's now, and I find myself drawn to fewer and fewer over time, but this one is just perfect in my book!