Valued Contributor

Christmas Tree creamer and sugar bowl set

Does anyone have the item number for the Christmas tree creamer and sugar bowl set shown on the home page?

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Tree creamer and sugar bowl set

https://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/pic/hp/seq5_flex_left_20221002.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

if this is what you are looking for they are not sugar and creamers @pateacher . they are lidded mugs. very cute!

https://www.qvc.com/Mr-Christmas-Set-of-2-Icon-Mug-with-Lid-and-Spoon-Lid-and-Spoon.product.H265045....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped 

Yes! Thank you so much!

I didn't look through the choices, just saw the one shown.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45  Uh-oh! Looks like someone on my Christmas list will be getting Christmas tree mugs, if I can resist the urge to keep them for myself.

Honored Contributor

@pateacher wrote:

@sunshine45  Uh-oh! Looks like someone on my Christmas list will be getting Christmas tree mugs, if I can resist the urge to keep them for myself.

all three choices are very nice!

i am now tempted myself @pateacher !

Valued Contributor

I use the Mr. Christmas mini trees with  timers every year

for family Christmas dinner. I put one tree at each place setting, and the family member takes it home. Now it's become a tradition.

I am considering other color versions of the mini trees for 2023. So far I have used the traditional green and a lighter green  version.

No way am I going to start an additional tradition by buying mugs for every place setting and using it as a favor, too!