Honored Contributor

It's very pretty, but the first thing I think when I see it is leprechauns and St. Patrick's Day!

Valued Contributor

I think all the tree needs are more dark gold ornaments.  The mix of dark and light gold would be a good contrast for the green.  

Valued Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I am only looking at the Christmas decorations and I love it this way!  I use mainly blue in my home at Christmas, but I really like this.

I have read and heard from many HGTV shows that you should use one main color at a holiday decoration and stick with it throughout the room/house,  

I do not think it needs red and I like the way the packages kind of go together but are not a perfect match.  Again, I do this with my wrapping paper, using mainly blue wraps.

But to each their own, that's what I say!

@redwingsgal wrote:

I am only looking at the Christmas decorations and I love it this way!  I use mainly blue in my home at Christmas, but I really like this.

I have read and heard from many HGTV shows that you should use one main color at a holiday decoration and stick with it throughout the room/house,  

I do not think it needs red and I like the way the packages kind of go together but are not a perfect match.  Again, I do this with my wrapping paper, using mainly blue wraps.

But to each their own, that's what I say!

Blue is my go to color as well.  I have wrapping paper in different shades of blue, many with different patterns.