Honored Contributor

Some wonderful elements, but not all together... That seemingly mandatory Hermes throw is getting to be a bit trite in designer homes... It's a very nice space to work with...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I like the ceiling with the nice contrast of wooden beams against white shiplap.  The rest of the room is way too busy & I would think with the crowded pieces, people will trip while moving around.

Respected Contributor

It's pretty but too much orange and red for my taste.  I'd get rid of some of those items. 

Honored Contributor

Wow...totally different than expected.

I would’ve thought minimalism...or open room (loft style).

This is almost...cozy homey.

There’s something ‘grounding’ about it which is comforting.

I could take a nap on that couch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christian Siriano's LR

[ Edited ]

What @Kachina624 said!  Also, could he not decide on what scheme or colors he liked?  Looks like he just threw every little thing in there that took his fancy.

I'd be afraid to move for fear of tripping over something.  (Four completely different table lamps???)

Valued Contributor

Not my style, but it certainly suits him.

Honored Contributor
I love it!!!!!
When do I move in?
Honored Contributor

Love the color of the blue wall.  The other colors in the room, just a little too "hot" for my personal taste, and there's a little more print than I usually like.  But the room has a fun, bright, eclectic sensibility that brings cheer, especially in the winter time....

Honored Contributor

I do not like this room the way it is.   Repaint the blue wall, and toss everything but the couch, loveseat, curio, red table, red lamp, rug, curtains, and I’ll be happy.

Honored Contributor

Looks like "thrift store"................

♥Surface of the Sun♥