Honored Contributor

The aqua and color of cabinets go nicely together....I dont like the style of the table and chairs

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I like it, but would have put the floor darker.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Heavens no.  I am a white or off white cabinet girl.  I like  a kitchen to be light and bright.  The kitchen in the picture is nice for a magazine.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

It's definitely "Choqua", but other than the ceiling, I like it! I don't need a huge kitchen anymore (and I don't have one), so the size, cabinet space and counter top area doesn't bother me at all. I'm into "less is better". I'd be quite happy with it!

Respected Contributor

I like it, don't love it.    I think I might like it better without the shine.

I'm so so sick of gray and white kitchens and bathrooms that I'd like just about anything else.   

Respected Contributor

I think I'd like it more if the table was the same height as the counters & it had stools instead of the high chairs that could slide under the table & out of the way when not in use.

Honored Contributor

As usual.... I LOVE this!!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

😎 I would soooo need my sunglasses on a bright sunny day getting my coffee.... WAAYYY too much shine for me first thing in the morning! 😂

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Re: Choqua Kitchen

[ Edited ]

@riley1wrote:

I like it. Reminds me of a NYC apt.

@riley1 Exactly what I thought.  I like it too.  Woman Happy