Honored Contributor

For some reason I have always had a very negative reaction to Pink.  

Like the space, and could work with the brown, everything else would have to go.  To me the proportions are wonky, and there are too many pieces.

Thanks @lolakimono  for the interesting things you bring, may not be to my taste, but I always enjoy looking. 😊 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Absolutely adore this room!

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like any part of it 👎

Respected Contributor

I think it's gorgeous! So French Prov.!

Trusted Contributor

Maybe it would have more potential if the style was completely changed out.

Get rid of all the art work, furnishings, lighting - everything!

Start over with cleaner lines & possibly a mix of  white & pale blue color for art & furnishings.

Honored Contributor

Nothing here appealing to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Fantastic space, so well done and I bet a lot of time was spent picking out the perfect pieces.  While I appreciate it I really dislike brown, always have, and could never live with dark brown walls.  Personal color preference and this from someone who painted my bedroom red and love it!  

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono love Chocolate

Honored Contributor

The classic combo of pink and rich chocolate brown is so appealing to me--  I agree with the discerning poster who mentioned the "French" feeling of the room.  Luxe.  But the painting/portrait I don't like at all.  Seems gauche.  Would much prefer an interesting abstract that incorporated some of the colors of the room, or even an oversize traditional portrait.

Love the ginger jars, the sort of zebra-stripe pillows on the sofa, the light streaming in, and the floor.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I don't like this space at all.  The painting is creepy.  Wonder what that thing is in front of the stairway.